The South

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the weather is starting to switch. Gonna be some great boating weather for a little while anyway. Mite have to work on another camping trip soon!

Devilman

Yep. We went to the river Saturday, water was a little cooler but not too bad. Air temp and humidity was down a bit too. Felt nice and boats were running good on the ripple. 👍

Soaking in the river weather is gonna be gone soon however, sux. 😐

Devilman

Yep that cool front first part of the week was nice. Camped/fished at Bennett Park last weekend and it felt like the middle of August though, ugh. Sure had me thinking of checking out the swimming situation there for a bit.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
According to the on-line weather guy I watched lastnite, we mite be in for a couple of cold days here real quick.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we have had enough rain. Hope everyone else is staying safe, or at least having better weather!

TexasJet

No better in College Station. Intermittent rain with continuous clouds for over a week. Somerville is 2'-3" above full pool. No beaches anywhere on the lake. Can't wait to get to Arizona in a couple of weeks.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully not like the Florida Boat ramp channels. I was watching that lastnite, allot of those folks need to give up boating all together!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, who turned up the heat? I thought we where supposed to creep up to triple digits. Seemed like we went from rain everyday to no rain and triple digits! I need to get back on the boats so I can get on the water!

Last edited:

Devilman

I'm telling you, it's gotten brutal and summer just starting lol. 🥵 Neck deep in the water sounds pretty good these days 😎

Yes, yes you do. 😉 You figure anything out yet on the Hawaiian?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I figured out I have to work on it for it to ever get fixed. Lol. I have been busy doing some rat killing on other projects and I am just about caught up where I can get it finished.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well it feel like the weather may be starting to change. Second day of cooler temps and lots of rain!