THBR BOAT COUNT PREDICTIONS

txliberator

The roll call is at 40-45. I don't think that is a realistic number. I know of quite a few folks that are coming but not posting that will be there.

My guess is 100 boats.

txliberator

I gotta couple buds rollin in with Bass boats.....One of them wants to run some folks  :smile23: And a couple toons coming that are friends of mine....Gonna be fun!!!

Crusader

txliberator said:
I gotta couple buds rollin in with Bass boats.....One of them wants to run some folks  :smile23: And a couple toons coming that are friends of mine....Gonna be fun!!!

I have full respect for those bad azz Bass boats...and a few 'toons too....they'll both flat azz FLY!

Oh, and our Lavon buddy David will be there with his Bass boat that has a Blue Evinrude 200hp clamped on the back.......which will run pretty darn fast too.

TintMan

I don't have a clue...do know several who aren't coming. :smile25: But i'll be there! So i'll say 89 boats.

jimsplace

There are those who say they are coming that don't and there are those who haven't said anything that will.  As long as you and I are there, thats all that matters.
I'm going to have fun either way. 
    :smile17:

FL350

Administrator
txliberator said:
We are the redneck yacht club. Lol

txliberator

Pretty much every weekend on Twak. I have several friends that are bass fisherman that just enjoy hanging with the loud boats sometimes.  :grin:

Becket

SPD said:
Gas-Hole said:
100 1/2 (CJ)

Which half do you think is going to make it ?  think.gif I bet he don't show at all , but I might be suprised .
Be kinda hard to get one without the other or the other without one other or.....................Damn, confused myself.

spd500

Nah , not really . Have you looked at the most recent progress pics ? He could just put the bottom half on the trailer and be able to say he made it with at least half of the boat  :smile30:

WAFOBABY

jimsplace said:
There are those who say they are coming that don't and there are those who haven't said anything that will. 
I'm going to have fun either way. 
    :smile17:

Jim this has been my saying all along PAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYY !  jump.gif 
Tint thxs for bringing the bouys with ya !

Im not sure on boat count I will say 104 boats.  But as long as we pull off a safe and good event thats all that matters to me.

ONE MORE WEEK !