Steel Creek Sept 9th ???

73 Sanger Flat

When are we going to go play at Steel Creek ?  I am busy the next two weekend , but what about Sept. 9th.. The weekend after Labor Day works for me ..My boat is getting mad at me for not going to the water ..

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
When are we going to go play at Steel Creek ?  I am busy the next two weekend , but what about Sept. 9th.. The weekend after Labor Day works for me ..My boat is getting mad at me for not going to the water ..

I'm getting mad at you too.  We need to get the boats in the water.    hurry.gif

I should be ready. jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

OK -- Heading down to Steel Creek Park Saturday morning .. Should get there about 9:30 .. Need to see if my boat will still float and run .. Going to add one degree of timing to make 32 total .. Maybe that will help it . I can go to 33* max then it starts losing power ..
See you Saturday..

jimsplace

I'll see you there.  The forecast is for low winds and pleasant temperatures.
I've made a few adjustments and added a new instrument that may provide some more information.

Maybe I can break the 100mph mark this year. jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Had a great time Saturday .. All I can say is EO's boat will get it quick  :smile28: !!!  It was fun visiting with everyone .. two weeks until Plowman's .