Slow

TahitiRat

Thought since its so slow I'd put up a pic of the boat I'll be on 123 days from now
sapphire205.jpg

TintMan

Man! We leave on Sept 12th and if my math is right...thats 123 days! But i'll be on the Carnival Conquest heading to Jamaica! :smile17:!

TintMan

TahitiRat said:
Ya thats right Cant wait to go  :smile16: How long yall going for
Its a 7 day cruise...this will be our 10th cruise! V.I.P.-no standing in line!!! We will go to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel. :smile17:
September is the BEST time to go-school has started so very few kids! :smile17:

TintMan

TahitiRat said:
Thats what we thought no kids. It will be our belated honeymoon. You everbeen on a cruse
Been on 9 cruises...this will be 10. After 10 you done wait in line...VIP!  :smile16: Cruising is awesome-but i prefer to go where its hot-makes the beer taste better!!! :smile17:

TintMan

TahitiRat said:
10 damm thats great. This will be our first any tips for a new guy
Well i've never been on an Alaskan criuse-i just say read the iteniary daily and take advantage of everything on board! You pay for it so enjoy! If you were goin to the Carribean or the Bahamas i could give you some GOOD tips!  :grin: :evil: :police:

TintMan

TahitiRat said:
I'll hit you up on the next one we are already looking at a mexico deal. Do you smuggle liquer on board
SMUGGLING...man thats illegal! hahah-but if a bottle or two of crown happens to end up in my bag...no big deal!  :smile30: