SHOUT OUT TO FL350

txliberator

This guy went out of his way to help me out and we have never even met! He just happened to have a flat shoe like I have been wanting to try and he gave me a "try before you buy" deal. Doesn't get any better than that!

S&J Performance Marine for the win!  :grin:

THANKS AGAIN STACY!

jimsplace

txliberator said:
This guy went out of his way to help me out and we have never even met! He just happened to have a flat shoe like I have been wanting to try and he gave me a "try before you buy" deal. Doesn't get any better than that!

S&J Performance Marine for the win!  :grin:

THANKS AGAIN STACY!

That is really rare to find some that trusting and considerate.

He is not from the big city, is he?

:smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

Jim
That is Stacy with the Red circle boat ( k555)  that was with us at Tawakani .. He lives outside of Tyler .. You have meet him a few times for sure ..

FL350

Administrator
Guys I REALLY APPRICIATE the kind words!!! When I decided to open S&J Performance Marine I said run it honest and take care of your customers and they will take care of you. Right now we are just doing general boat stuff but working on things like becoming a dealer for Aggressor,XRP, and the list goes on. Start small and hopefully get bigger!
Jim no I'm not from the big city, I'm a country boy. Back in the 82 when I started racing boats I watched a guy loan a brand new Arias engine to a fellow racer that actually beat the owner of the motor.
That is who are and what we do.
Thanks Again guys!!

FL350

Administrator
Yea Patch decided to do it still keeping my "day job" . Hopefully it will take off and do very well. I know one thing you sure do put in some long hours.
Oh Yea like us on Facebook@ S&J Performance Marine.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Yea Patch decided to do it still keeping my "day job" . Hopefully it will take off and do very well. I know one thing you sure do put in some long hours.
Oh Yea like us on Facebook@ S&J Performance Marine.
Will do man! Sweet! :smile16: