SDBA

whitetrash148

Any one thinking about racing their boat this year, SDBA has lowered full membership fee to $175 until Feb. 10. Go to SDBAracing .com , drivers resources to sign up.

WFO

Got my hands full with "Live Wire" and my pockets are to empty. Otherwise I would consider running my boat in SE.

73 Sanger Flat

will the price go back up after Feb.10th ?
Was not wanting to spend the extra dollars right now , might not have any after the freaking hospital bill come back to me after last week .. Emergency room and two days at the Hospital .. Might be broke for sure ..

HellinnFrnt

What comes with the membership pkg? I mean like could you show up and get in free if you didn't have a boat to run or would you still have to pay an entrance fee?

73 Sanger Flat

you have to be a member, then you have to pay the entry fees for each race ..Would not be cheaper at all .. It would be a lot higher than paying at the gate to watch ..

73 Sanger Flat

Henry I was told that was the 2013 schedule . Rusty went to the meeting and they printed last year schedule on the new book ..

Knotty Girl

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Henry I was told that was the 2013 schedule . Rusty went to the meeting and they printed last year schedule on the new book ..

This was handed out at the last weekend

73 Sanger Flat

I went and talked with Rusty on Saturday after he got back from the morning meeting and he gave me that schedule sheet and said that they screwed up and posted the  2013 dates on it ..

Knotty Girl

SDBA needs to get their act together.  :smile15:  Here we are in the middle of Feb. no schedule and one they produce is not correct  crazy.gif

FL350

Administrator
Here is the divisional schedule
http://www.lucasoildragboats.com/schedules/national-events-schedule
Waco is May 24-25

Knotty Girl

FL350 said:
Here is the divisional schedule
http://www.lucasoildragboats.com/schedules/national-events-schedule
Waco is May 24-25

We are running more than Div. 2. We are planning to run the Pro schedule plus Div.2 with SDBA