Rocking the Cove 2013

Drumzilla

Henry you got plenty of time to get your feathers and Indian outfit ready... no train conductor uniform... YMCA ..

Don

DrumZilla said:
I'm in.  Also my favorite event and lake down here. And John if you need some help let me know..my boat has OT headers and if it's a boating event and there's water involved then my boat definitely needs to be in the water..It's hard enough to make the time and money to go to some of these events so when I do get the time and money the boat goes too.....

:smile16:
Ed I’ll lone you the chase loungers you saw in the garage the other day as long as you can secure them in wouldn’t want anyone to tip over

Drumzilla

Don better keep your garage locked or you'll be seat less by the weekend.... I've got tools .. :smile30:

shimp

I may have to try to go to both RTC13 and Hydrofest50.  Duane is a great guy, I would want to go hang out with him for his 50th.  I DO have a 2nd boat for lakes with no OT headers so I can still boat if I go to Hydrofest.  Just need to get some seats in it and tags on it.  WILL NOT miss RTC13 though.  Hope the North wind stays AWAY this year though, last year it took a lot of fun out of the boating part of RTC....

customtouch

DrumZilla said:
David you coming ?? I've got an extra seat in my boat.... :smile30:

Not sure if I will be able to make it or not yet but I am definatly going to try. I appreciate the offer and might take you up on it if I do.  :smile16: