RIP Cookiman

Crusader

I just found out from Duane Hydro that our founding father Bill Davis “Cookieman” passed away yesterday.

May Cookieman Rest In Peace.

Devilman

I ran across this news yesterday evening. I know he had some health issues, but didn't know it had taken a turn. Sucks that he's gone. Bill was a good guy with a passion and wanted to share it with others. He brought a lot of people together by starting THB, probably even more than he ever thought possible.

Rest easy Cookieman. God bless you, your family, and friends.

Crusader

I ran across this news yesterday evening. I know he had some health issues, but didn't know it had taken a turn. Sucks that he's gone. Bill was a good guy with a passion and wanted to share it with others. He brought a lot of people together by starting THB, probably even more than he ever thought possible.

Rest easy Cookieman. God bless you, your family, and friends.
He's the reason I am here and also have got to know y'all.

sweet-v

THB was an awesome find for me looking for boating enthusiasts in the area. Bill welcomed us into the THB family and we had a great time. Gonna miss that big guy.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So sad to hear this! He was always kind, and he created the very site that got me excited about the boating community! RIP Cookieman!