Race Weekend

boatlessbrett

Is anyone going to be at TMS this weekend I'll be there tonight and Saturday night till  midnight atleast working then after that it's party time.

will be on the East side, 1 "street" east of the Grocery Store and about 5 campers N of the berm on E side of "street". U running the shuttle?

blazeracer

I quit watching religiously when they stopped looking like street cars. At least it's a Saturday night race. Sunday would probably end up being a Monday race. Saturday night is even iffy.

WAFOBABY

CHAD  :grin: :grin:          Infield is the only way to GO I went couple years ago and we went infield the hole weekend and Didnt even relize there was a race going on ITS ONE HUGE PARTY 24 hrs

Devilman

My brother & sis-in-law are camping up there at the track somewhere, they have a blast. They do go for the races, but the party atmosphere is pretty sweet they say. Never been into Nascar much, but may have to go check it out sometime.

boatlessbrett

i am driving the shuttle trams along with my dad stepmom and girlfriend give me a call i'll be all over that place again today 214 837 8036