my 81 youngblood resto!

EOSpeed

Devilman said:
another case of VVS... :undecided: :grin:

Sounds good! Try this:

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/zombiedood/media/IMG_1162.mp4.html

Photo bucket opens..... but just opens as picture not a video for me??

oldbuck40

Prepping for carpet! You would be surprised at how many people I told em I would buy them a case of beer if they would get in there and grind some of the resin bumps and carpet glue out,,, and they all said no! Lol

Disturbed

oldbuck40 said:
Prepping for carpet! You would be surprised at how many people I told em I would buy them a case of beer if they would get in there and grind some of the resin bumps and carpet glue out,,, and they all said no! Lol

Old glue comes off REAL easy with Toluene. 

oldbuck40

DISTURBED said:
oldbuck40 said:

Old glue comes off REAL easy with Toluene.
does pretty good with 80 grit too on a small grinder.

oldbuck40

Guess i'll just have to buy myself a case of beer! Jeeze what a fockin mess! Boat turned several shades of brown yesterday but the floor is cleaned up and ready for carpet. Still have 2 speakers i gotta mount in the bulkhead,fixin to hop on that this morning and start cutting carpet!

oldbuck40

Well Carpet is in!  In the process of mounting the side panels,1 down, still working on the passenger side should have it done here shortly. Then mount the back seat then the hot foot and cable and the two front seats oh and the fire ext. and this mofo will be FINISHED! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Devilman

I hear it is real close, maiden voyage is not too far away. :wink: Hell it may even be done before George's, lol... :cheesy: :grin:

oldbuck40

TexasJet said:
Seeing is believing. Every thing else is just talk!!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! It will be done by end of the day tomorrow! Just got the hot foot bolted down to the board that drops between the stringers,throttle cable cable ends are adjusted and hooked up. Just came in for a cold drink and some AC and headed back out there now to bolt the rear seat in,then do both front! PICS COMING just after i get through giving it a bath tomorrow! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Crusader

I spoke with CJ on Fagbook....apparently he's moving ASAP and his projects were put on hold. The CJ is still not capped yet, but will be before he trailers it to it's next beer can collection area.