LOOK WHAT SHOWED UP ON THE DOORSTEP

customtouch

WOOOHOOO!!!! IT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Thanks to Gary (stickman07) who hooked me up with a buddy of his that had to do a hotshot to Cali. I was finally able to get my engine to Texas. Now I just need to get the boat finished!!!  :grin: Thanks Again Gary!!!

jroberts88

I think they didn't go far enough. That needs to go in my boat.. Lol

Looks good. Apparently i missed something. You putting that in that little boat?

customtouch

Thanks guys. Going up to Texoma this weekend and the the guy in Dallas doing the upholstery on  my seats said he would have them ready for me so hopefully I can pick them up on the way. I guess one of these days I should start a build thread on this boat and put all the posts in one place since there are threads scattered all over the forum about it. That way demonmeastro can keep up!! LOL!!! J.K. Demon!!  :grin:

jroberts88

customtouch said:
Thanks guys. Going up to Texoma this weekend and the the guy in Dallas doing the upholstery on  my seats said he would have them ready for me so hopefully I can pick them up on the way. I guess one of these days I should start a build thread on this boat and put all the posts in one place since there are threads scattered all over the forum about it. That way demonmeastro can keep up!! LOL!!! J.K. Demon!!  :grin:

think.gif Thus is true!

customtouch

Well I borrowed a buddy's engine stand and we turned it into a make shift test stand so we could fire the engine off. All I can say is if it runs as good as it sounds, it should be fun. I am wanting to take it somewhere to do some dyno pulls so I am looking for a good place to do this. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Dry Dock

customtouch said:
Well I borrowed a buddy's engine stand and we turned it into a make shift test stand so we could fire the engine off. All I can say is if it runs as good as it sounds, it should be fun. I am wanting to take it somewhere to do some dyno pulls so I am looking for a good place to do this. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Running Late on boards here owns a dyno shop, but it is in Abilene.  Might be to far for ya?

EMBRACETHEHATE

customtouch said:
Thanks and yes they are ceramic coated. So is the oil pan, timing cover, motor mounts, and intake.
wow those look nice! I couldn't decide whether to get mine black or that chrome color. After seeing yours I'm definitely going chrome ceramic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2