Lets go fishing!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
They need something big and warm to snuggle with. They aren't boating like the South will be this weekend. You know they are kind of quiet, I hope they aren't on their way down here! think.gif think.gif think.gif

KONA77

haha,    Crusader bit,  thinking to himself,  she looks  like a whale of a good time  :smile16:

Disturbed

Crusader said:
Hahaha. Nope, just wondering how warped a south guys mind has to be to post something like that.

That's Patch working his own magic.  He marches to the beat of a different drum.  lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Someone has to rattle the cages every now and then. I thought she was some of the Northern eye candy! Maybe you just need to drink a few more cold ones. I heard she loves chicken wings! Hint Hint :smile30:

Devilman

Maybe thats what crawled up on that stripper pole at Lavon that Cliff keeps talkin about. Something sure put a hurtin on it, with it all layed over like it is in the pic I seen of it, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Maybe thats what crawled up on that stripper pole at Lavon that Cliff keeps talkin about. Something sure put a hurtin on it, with it all layed over like it is in the pic I seen of it, lol...
It does have a leen to it! think.gif :smile20: