Insurance

TahitiRat

Well we may make it to Plowman after all, thanks to your ins. company. Well turns out I'm a dumbass and Melissa knows better she insisted we call ins.co. even thou I thought there was no way they would cover it.  They are not only going to cover the ceiling in our room that came down but also the one in the kitchin is starting to sag and there going to cover that to  . Not only are they going to cover the sheet rock the tape, texture,paint, and the fan it took out but there going to cover the carpet and pad to.I have to say if anyone is thinking about changing ins. co. look a Germania they are the shuff.

Devilman

Homeowners gonna take care of it huh? Thats awesome. Helluva load off you guys....

I must have missed it, but what caused all this to happen in the first place? Rook leak or something?

73 Sanger Flat

That is who I have my home owners insurance with also . Never had a problem with them . Alway seem to be very fair when we had a problem .
Only bad thing , if you have more than two "non weather related claims" in a three years , they can cancell your policy . So make sure it weather related .. .

I still have my check for my hail damage from three months ago .

Melissa

Maybe now you will listen to me more often! :smile22:

Yes, Germania is great...hopefully the check will cover it after the deductible..

TahitiRat

Still dont know what caused it. No water leaks or anything like that we just got a new roof like a month ago. I was going to replace it myself but now I think we will have it done, I done know if I would see a problem if there is one so have the pros look at it.