got a cabin

mr rogers

called 429 this morning and got cabin number 3  someone cancelled so looks like me and the wife and kids will be at the regatta. looking forward to meeting lots of peeps cant wait.  hurry.gif            jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif 

mr rogers

Thanks guys can't wait to put a face to all these names. Hey what's the current status on the t-shirts, sounds like we will just get them from 429 when we get there right? Btw when is everyone getting there.  :smile27:

WAFOBABY

The deal on the shirts is yes 429  is going to order some and they are going to order enough to sale to drivers and spectators.  I will be there Thursday night or Friday morning.

Crusader

We booked an RV spot over at Tawakoni state park......it's just down the road. I don't know how to drive a huge RV bus so the state park will be fine for us..... as I don't want to have to maneuver that thing in a crowded area....

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
We booked an RV spot over at Tawakoni state park......it's just down the road. I don't know how to drive a huge RV bus so the state park will be fine for us..... as I don't want to have to maneuver that thing in a crowded area....
Uh what about the all nite party at Tawakoni?  crazy.gif

Crusader

We'll be there..... most definitely we'll be there.

The Crusader works it's magic at night.....remember? Lol. We'll head over to our campground via "stealth mode SEAL team six style"..... covert ops!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
We'll be there..... most definitely we'll be there.

The Crusader works it's magic at night.....remember? Lol. We'll head over to our campground via "stealth mode SEAL team six style"..... covert ops!
OK! Just checking! :evil:

Devilman

Patchman said:
At least I'm going! :smile26:

well you got me on that one, lol... :cheesy: I'm not losin any sleep over it, Tawakoni just didn't make the cut this year, what can I say. :cool:

Devilman

Patchman said:
Poser! :evil: :smile16:

haha, as if... you must got me fukked up with somebody else brotha...  :wink: :cool:

"poser"...
rolleyes.gif
  lol :cheesy:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
The little lady is crushed that her flea market buddy won't be there!  :smile24:

My Karol will be there this time.  I will not be running around like a lost puppy this year.  jump.gif