Daily discussion.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Feel free to post a topic! Let's see what people really think! :smile30:
1. Letting yourself go after marriage?
http://www.thebuzz.com/pages/rodryan.html?feed=462919&article=11682884

Devilman

I probably would have to take an item off Kona's list & go with Stupid Neighbors for $200 Alex.... :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Answer:  Often accused of driving too fast down dirt roads.

bahaha, nice one! But I was actually talking about my stupid neighbor with that comment, lol... :grin:

Disturbed

Lets try this,

I have a friend with a 90 model mustang 5.0 has a surging idle and lean codes.  Won't pass emissions.  Two shops haven't figured it out.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Lets try this,

I have a friend with a 90 model mustang 5.0 has a surging idle and lean codes.  Won't pass emissions.  Two shops haven't figured it out.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Sell it and buy a Camero  :smile16:

duanehydro

If memory serves, this is a MAF engine? If so try disconnecting the maf sensor connector while running. If it clears somewhat, replace it. That's assuming the o2 sensors are able to create voltage. To test you can force the engine rich and make sure the o2's are functioning. Also need to know tp voltage and processors "perception" of throttle position (closed/part/full) through the data link.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
90 is a Maf car! Mite need to check fuel volume as well. If they are loosing a pump, the regulator will hold the pressure, but volume will decrease, and the computer will compensate by holding the injectors open longer. That results in a rich condition. Also need to make sure there are no vacuum leaks. I figure a shop would have found that, unless they have a younger generation of parts changer who don't know how to diagnose with older fuel injection. :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
Answer:  Often accused of driving too fast down dirt roads.

bahaha, nice one! But I was actually talking about my stupid neighbor with that comment, lol... :grin:
So what did your stupid neighbor do? :smile21:

sturat

Could it be as simple as resetting the timming, remove the spout connector set timming and install the spout connector again??

Devilman

Patchman said:
So what did your stupid neighbor do? :smile21:

Not really what he does, its what they don't do... which is fix their POS fence & keep their horses on their property.

Tried talking to them about it & just seems to go over their head. Last time I mentioned it to him, guy sez, "Just tell him to go home, he'll come back over to our place & you can just put him in that side gate there."

lol, really? You want me... to round up YOUR horse & then screw around with YOUR gate.. which goes to a pasture with a crappy fence where he just comes back over to my yard. Awesome solution  there bud. :rolleyes: :cheesy: Trying to be nice, I have run it over back to their property, thru that area I showed you beside the shop, then it hangs around in their front yard at least cuz I ain't fukkin with nobody's gate. :rolleyes: Think next time I will just tie it up to that power pole out way out in my front yard by the road. Give him something to do since he doesn't seem to be into fixing fence, lol.

Knotty Girl

Kenny take pictures of any damage I meant even hoof prints on your property document every time he is on your property.  After you collect a few pages then tell him you are going to small claims court.  That will get his attention.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That reminds me of one morning when I was putting my garbage can out by the street, and turned around to walk back and Bam! There was a big Ol Horse standing right next to me. I about crapped my pants! You could really be an Azz and call the local Sheriff's department about a horse running loose down the street! Last time you saw was around your driveway when you were leaving. Let them talk to him about fixing his fence! :smile26:

KONA77

Damn Kenny you such a cry baby,  I got a dozen or so cows over here from my neighbors place and I don't bitch.  Lmao