CRS and passwords

78Kona

OK so I've been MIA, it's not my fault I couldn't remember my password. I've got a bad case of "can't remember squat". crazy.gif

I left off with news of a secret project. Well thanks to a piece of crap truck and a new business venture I haven't had any money left for boats. :smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

Since the first of the year I have moved my truck to a different and better company and am almost ready to open the new business. It still may be awhile before I can complete my boat project but I have the Baker to play with.

The lake is full and with the new company I will have more time off. Maybe we can put something together here on Palestine. It would be good to see old friends and maybe meet some new ones.

Alan

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Hole said:
OK so I've been MIA, it's not my fault I couldn't remember my password. I've got a bad case of "can't remember squat". crazy.gif

I left off with news of a secret project. Well thanks to a piece of crap truck and a new business venture I haven't had any money left for boats. :smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

Since the first of the year I have moved my truck to a different and better company and am almost ready to open the new business. It still may be awhile before I can complete my boat project but I have the Baker to play with.

The lake is full and with the new company I will have more time off. Maybe we can put something together here on Palestine. It would be good to see old friends and maybe meet some new ones.

Alan
I hope it all works out for you bud! We would love to run back to Palestine! jump.gif

3boatpaul

soldier of fortune said:
if you decide to sell the project let me know, i want first shot at it. not saying you should, just letting ya know.
???????  think.gif  do you know what the secret project is / was.  wonderin if you could  handel it. razy.gif    allen call me if and when there is any palestine get together's .  :smile17:

3boatpaul said:
soldier of fortune said:
if you decide to sell the project let me know, i want first shot at it. not saying you should, just letting ya know.
???????  think.gif  do you know what the secret project is / was.  wonderin if you could  handel it. razy.gif    allen call me if and when there is any palestine get together's .  :smile17:

yes i know what it is, and i want another one for a back up boat

3boatpaul

soldier of fortune said:
3boatpaul said:
soldier of fortune said:

yes i know what it is, and i want another one for a back up boat
      :smile17: ok , if you set it up with the right motor i think it might become you'r main boat . just saying.  :smile13:

78Kona

Just to clarify, the project has been put on "hold" , not cancelled. think.gif
Just waiting for my money tree to bloom.  hurry.gif