Color Me Gone

WFO

ChryslerJet said:
KONA said:
my Social Security will have expired by then  crazy.gif
I thought it already was
:smile26:

Now that was funny. clap.gif  But whenever you do finish that Mopar just come on down to Lake Mathis the water is fine.

ChryslerJet

WFO said:
ChryslerJet said:
KONA said:
I thought it already was

Now that was funny. clap.gif  But whenever you do finish that Mopar just come on down to Lake Mathis the water is fine.
I will planning on taking it to Dunlop for its water testing and Canyon for its first runs but Mathis is on the radar.  Besides it needs to get its ass handed to it by HPJ

FL350

Administrator
Nothing missing. The kill switch is for a mag and I don't run one so have to wait for the other one to come in plus some minor little things  changing over

Trigger

FL350 said:
Nothing missing. The kill switch is for a mag and I don't run one so have to wait for the other one to come in plus some minor little things  changing over

I need that switch if you don't have any use for it and want to sell it. What type switch?

FL350

Administrator
Yea I'll sell it. It's the Mercury type switch. $40.00 minus the cap. I'll pay shipping.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have any pics of it mounted in the boat? Like from ten to fifteen feet away? :smile16: :smile16:

Knotty Girl

He really does not have the boat.  No pics no boat.  :smile15:  Actually  hurry.gif we want to see.  :smile27:

WFO

ChryslerJet said:
WFO said:
ChryslerJet said:
KONA said:
I thought it already was

I will planning on taking it to Dunlop for its water testing and Canyon for its first runs but Mathis is on the radar.  Besides it needs to get its A$$ handed to it by HPJ
I will just let you know now I take care of HPJ'S light work.  :smile22:

FL350

Administrator
Pics to come soon!! Thought we were going to debut it at the Toys for Tots show but flying a trip that weekend.
Planning  on putting it in the water Saturday. Will put up some pics then.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Pics to come soon!! Thought we were going to debut it at the Toys for Tots show but flying a trip that weekend.
Planning  on putting it in the water Saturday. Will put up some pics then.
Pics! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif