Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plowmans

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Arkansas state parks

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Private ( Heart of Texas, Mill creek park, Etc

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Get the juices flowing. Have a little fun. What is your favorite? Write in your favorite pictures and why.here is a great website. www.texasoutside.com

Knotty Girl

That is on my dream list is to get an RV.  Use it for racing and just going places when not racing.  If that darn boat did not take all my extra  :smile13: I might have one.  think.gif

73 Sanger Flat

RV in the Summer and Tent in the Spring and Fall.. i like tent camping when the weather permits it .. A lot easier to go and do not have to make two trip for the RV and then the boat-- Plowman ..

Devilman

Moho for the win... :grin: As far as where... Been a lot of places & don't really have a favorite as of yet. Haven't had a bad time camping anywhere yet. :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Motorhome for us!  :smile17: And The Texas state parks have been nice so far, but don't really have a favorite yet. think.gif

Well we didn't go to Loyd Park this weekend. To much rain and flooding. We will get some more chances. The rain is great  and we needed it.

Great news. Grand Prairie is reopening the park. I get emails from there cause we go there alot. They completing repairs and starting to open things up. It is a great place to camp and enjoy the lake.