Boston Whalers, my other boating obsession

Crusader

As most of you guys know...I love Boston Whalers too....and happen to have a pretty cool little 1966 13 footer for me and the kids to tool around in. in June 2011 we had the 4th annual Corpus Christi Boston Whaler GTG.....

Some of the pictures taken were at Snoopy's over at the causeway, others in Ski Basin and a few in the canal network behind my buddy Duf's house. Here's a cool link to the event. Our 13' Whaler (the only 13') is the only one with the blue bimini top.

http://vimeo.com/36622098

Crusader

JETSTAR said:
Boston Whaler unsinkable truly an amazing design  clap.gif

Where I grew up in South Florida, I thought everyone in America had a Whaler....they are fantastic boats and have quite a large following.

Patchman said:
I think we need to try that with Cliffs to see if it is really possible! think.gif

Ummmmmm, no...I'll pass on that one. Lol.

Crusader

Ya, so did we. The 13's we tooled around in only had 25hp Johnsons on the back....can't imagine that small of a motor pulling me up now. In fact with the 40hp Yammy I have on there now......she doesn't like to pull my fat butt at all. Lol...guess I need to quit drinking beer and loose this belly. Lol.

Knotty Girl

Cool post Cliff, looked like a fun time.  The only draw back is I need to find you a black mota to go on back, then you will have a cool boat that goes fast.  :smile16:  JK

Crusader

Knotty said:
Cool post Cliff, looked like a fun time.  The only draw back is I need to find you a black mota to go on back, then you will have a cool boat that goes fast.  :smile16:  JK

Lol...thanks. The Yammi thats on there is just about indestructable!

Crusader

I hear ya...as it is with 34mph WOT speed........she's pretty fast....expecially for a 13' boat that's about a foot off the water.

Crusader

Knotty said:
Crusader said:
Believe it or not.....6!!

That is equal to 1.5 of the women Cliff hauls around.  :smile16:

Lol........

I was able to haul Cookieman and all of his crew and equipment to the boat ramp from a North event two years ago with no problems at all.

Crusader

This is a pretty cool shot of me and Crusader Kid.

fd9cef2f.jpg