Blown Liberator

jdeaton

As some of you know, I am partially leaving the dark side and returning to my Chevy roots.  The Ford will come out of the Liberator and be replaced by a Blown Chevy.  Today the UPS man came and dropped off somemore goodies.  Added to the stach I picked up from Robert, I'm well on my way to accomplishing a dream for me.  A BLOWN CHEVY IN A JET BOAT!

As you can see by my pile of parts, I'm still missing some major pieces, and the big hold up now is my budget is blown.  So if you know someone that is interested in Ford parts, please send them my way.

jdeaton

A Guy in Houston called last night and is talking about taking all my Ford parts, plus the C-6 transmission.  He is going to shoehorn the 460 into a Ranchero.  Oh Happy Day, I could have my Dream Motor in the machine shop by Friday and in the boat by mid April. jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

jdeaton

So far GM steel crank, Ross forged pistons, Scat H-Beam rods, Dan Olsen Pan, Harlan Sharp roller rockers. 671 blower, 650 Holleys, Crager intake, 088 square port, open chamber heads, carrera valves.