BBM

TahitiRat

Can Anyone tell me the cons of runnin a BB mopar outher than price. dose the oil return well can it handle a long WOT pass

TahitiRat

A 452 is the ci its a 440 block I think he said 909 heads cut for chevy springs I dont know much about the Mopar stuff. Been thinkin about a 540 chevy but this would be alot cheeper and is about what I am lookin for on hp 650 to 700.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think the hardest thing with a Mopar, is finding someone who knows how to build them. If it is right, I think it should be good! How is it cheaper than a BBC?

Repowered my River Racer boat last season , finally going to break the cam in and run it soon , I was a Chryler line tech tech in the 70's (worked Mopar muscle cars) I found the 440 to be a refreshing change and truthfully not much difference than most everthing else we work on (BBC, BBF etc) Found a place in Landcaster CA called the 440 source that was very good and very helpfull I'll post up some more pics as this gets going Don't expect it to run like the BBC Stroker/roller but this little Mopar should make around 450 HP Tom
DSC08182.jpg

DSC08183.jpg

DSC08184.jpg