Anyone know this boat

TahitiRat

Just currious

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Youngblood-Jet-Boat_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem33591693daQQitemZ220537983962QQptZPowerQ5fMotorboats

Devilman

That one has been on ebay a couple of times, think craigslist as well.... Was messin aroun on ebay this morning & saw it again. Looked kind of rough in the pics, but sometimes its hard to tell. You'd think people would take the time to take decent pictures of something they are trying to sell.

Says bidding has ended, did you get it or did the auction just end? :grin:

TahitiRat

Ended. But I have the guys # I dont think it sold. Cant tell much from the pics would like to know if the stringers and transom are solid and what it weighs dont want a patato chip boat. I dont know if its a good deal but it dose have a setback domanator pump dosent look to bad but dont know.

Devilman

Mabank, that is right in Greg's neighborhood. If he was not busy, I bet he'd go look at it for you...

*edit*

Sorry I was mistaken, I thought Mabank was close to him. Looked on a map right quick & its not really close at all. I must have heard him talking about it or something... sorry...

TahitiRat

I have thought about drivin out there but I dont know if I'm going to hate to ask Greg to go over when I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Devilman

I added something to my last post about that. I was wrong about how close he was to Mabank....

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
In the previous posts, the boat was in some sort of barn and full of crap. Like leaves and crap! :smile25: