1970 Sanger Shovelnose

ChryslerJet

KONA said:
ChryslerJet said:
KONA said:
pro53 said:
Patchman said:
Do you want to paint my Sanger so you can warm up for what lies ahead! :smile14:

You do the prep
, Ill paint it  :grin:

CJ will have his on the water by that time....  :smile30: :smile14:
WHOA did I read that right??
think.gif

YEP!,  SURE DID!
Dang not used to getting positive from Kona Guess everyone else pissed him off more than me this time.

customtouch

ChryslerJet said:
KONA said:
ChryslerJet said:
KONA said:
pro53 said:
Patchman said:
Do you want to paint my Sanger so you can warm up for what lies ahead! :smile14:

You do the prep
, Ill paint it  :grin:

CJ will have his on the water by that time....  :smile30: :smile14:
WHOA did I read that right??
think.gif

YEP!,  SURE DID!
Dang not used to getting positive from Kona Guess everyone else pissed him off more than me this time.

I believe that was more negative toward Patch than positive toward you!! However, I also believe that is as close as you are going to get to a positive comment from him so you might as well put your little spin on it, take it, and run!!!! :smile30: :grin:

pro53

clean up a lot  :grin:, also painted my sons chopper last night from a bunch of left over paint stuff, just messing around  :cool:  this is the tank, 1st time do some paint like that, going do dome some 70's tuff like that with flake on the hydro  :grin:

Attachments

• photo 3 (7).JPG
    photo 3 (7).JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 112

Disturbed

Next week will mark a month.  think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

How's this thing coming George?    think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

Disturbed

LOL.  There's enough CJ threads on the board as it is.  :smile26: :smile23: I'd hate to see another one.  :smile20:

pro53

DISTURBED said:

How's this thing coming George?    think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

It's all striped, I have a big metal dolly, about to make a wooden platform on top of it out of 2x12, and set the hydro on top to start all the wood work. Been completely rewiring my sons 65 chevy truck right now. Once the dolly is made the hydro will be put on top, and braced along the sides to keep body from moving around, Already pulled so glass up, all wood is toast. Will be moving the boat into the shop to start doing floor work.  But I have been wanting to do one right. It will take awhile with me because, I'm very PICKY, I want my hydro to the same quality of my car.  bling.gif  Even my old omega needs stringers.

Attachments

• 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 159

Disturbed

pro53 said:
DISTURBED said:

It's all striped, I have a big metal dolly, about to make a wooden platform on top of it out of 2x12, and set the hydro on top to start all the wood work. Been completely rewiring my sons 65 chevy truck right now. Once the dolly is made the hydro will be put on top, and braced along the sides to keep body from moving around, Already pulled so glass up, all wood is toast. Will be moving the boat into the shop to start doing floor work.  But I have been wanting to do one right. It will take awhile with me because, I'm very PICKY, I want my hydro to the same quality of my car.  bling.gif  Even my old omega needs stringers.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Just making sure you haven't lost interest man!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

You're back in the 'Cool Kid Club'  :smile17: 

VDRIVES RULE

pro53

DISTURBED said:
pro53 said:
DISTURBED said:

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Just making sure you haven't lost interest man!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

You're back in the 'Cool Kid Club'  :smile17: 

VDRIVES RULE

Not loosing interest, just have to prioritize the projects  :grin:

pro53

Well I finally got it on my dolly  :grin:, now it still sits in the project cue  :grin: