Yo Devilman

scarabscs

I saw an amber alert in the highway yesterday for an old person lost from Victoria TX. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't you!!!!

Devilman

scarabscs said:
I saw an amber alert in the highway yesterday for an old person lost from Victoria TX. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't you!!!!

lol, no... but if I could say I was lost on the lake somewhere that would not be so bad.  :grin: just been busy, but things have started slackin off lately. :wink:

The same could be said of you man, where you been? everything been cool I hope. :cool:

scarabscs

Glad to hear things are goin well. I wish I was out on the lake, I'd get lost in a case of beer!

Life has been pretty hectic lately. We are closing on a house in Pearland on the 31st, and the wifey started a new job. I'm starting to get busy with my work, and on top of that we have pregnancy hormones added into the mix!

If I can sneak out for a bit this weekend I might dip the scarab in the water.

CJ, is your rain catch running yet ;-)

ChryslerJet

scarabscs said:
Glad to hear things are goin well. I wish I was out on the lake, I'd get lost in a case of beer!

Life has been pretty hectic lately. We are closing on a house in Pearland on the 31st, and the wifey started a new job. I'm starting to get busy with my work, and on top of that we have pregnancy hormones added into the mix!

Not yet hit some major financial road blocks and all projects are currently on hold until that is cleared up.

Devilman

scarabscs said:

Case of beer sounds pretty good too. :cheesy: I hear you on the hectic, but sounds like in a good way. Congrats on the future little one & the new place. Exciting news for sure.  clap.gif

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya on the Scarab gettin wet. :grin:

Knotty Girl

First expecting the new one is awesome.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Now as far as the boat goes it will not get wet for a long time.  I have a plan.  think.gif  I do not have a lake boat now and we sure do not want yours to get all rusty and corroded so bring it to me and I will help you out. I am a good friend that way.  :smile16:

Knotty Girl

scarabscs said:
Thanks guys!

Henry I knew you would take care of me!  Just let me know where you want me to drop it off!!!

At the house, and can you make sure it has a full tanlk of gas and battery charged please. 

Hell if your going to start storing and mantaing s$&t I'll bring Tha big scarab over with a full tank of petro  clap.gif it's a hassle of its own storing mine, make sure you have 37' of room because from tip to tail it 37' :grin: :grin: :grin:

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Hell if your going to start storing and mantaing s$&t I'll bring Tha big scarab over with a full tank of petro  clap.gif it's a hassle of its own storing mine, make sure you have 37' of room because from tip to tail it 37' :grin: :grin: :grin:

That big sucker can go out to the ranch, oh and my horses will chew on it though.  :smile20:

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
That's a high dollar chew toy crazy.gif crazy.gif :smile16:

I parked Knotty Girl out there once thought they would not get it it.  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: they found a way.  Almost had a lot of dog food and soap.

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
Mike S said:

That big sucker can go out to the ranch, oh and my horses will chew on it though.  :smile20:
I am sure Patch could find room for it, Heck I have a spot for it here.  Just would only be good to use it at Canyon then though since thats about the only place near by.

scarabscs

If you put it a patches house it will have kitty poo and pee all over it. Along with paw prints.

If you leave it long enough it may even get a custom gay rainbow paint job. That's his specialty I hear.

ChryslerJet

scarabscs said:
If you put it a patches house it will have kitty poo and pee all over it. Along with paw prints.

If you leave it long enough it may even get a custom gay rainbow paint job. That's his specialty I hear.
You mean like these
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35666761@N00/6004089526/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31517987@N05/3707504911/sizes/z/in/photostream/

Attachments

• rainbow_boat4.jpg
    rainbow_boat4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 89