Yet another vdrive

sturat

Patchman said:
That looks like one of those ones that goes in circles! Plus it has numbers on the side! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Very cool man! :smile16:
She will turn good  :smile16:

73 Sanger Flat

what gears do you need . I might have a set of lighten 18's .. Need to check the tool box.. Probable too low for a blown engine though .. What gears are in it now ?
Of course JJ is the best person for gears , he exchanges gears for a small fee , I think 70 bucks for exchange ..
Welcome to the V-Drive world ..

KONA77

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
what gears do you need . I might have a set of lighten 18's .. Need to check the tool box.. Probable too low for a blown engine though .. What gears are in it now ?
Of course JJ is the best person for gears , he exchanges gears for a small fee , I think 70 bucks for exchange ..

DOLLABILLS !! :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

txliberator

DISTURBED said:
Many times the vdrives won't hit the water because the jetboat guys are all out running up and down acting like jetskis!  :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

There is a ton of truth in this statement, lots of retards with ditch pumps out there. I need a gear box boat  :undecided:

sturat

I am going to start with 25's and it has 10's in it now.
JJ has a set of 25's but he already has three sets of 10's. SO I have to buy them out right. I will grab them when I sell these 10's

sturat

Thanks guys, I am super excited. I have been wanting a vdrive for a few years now. Have a ton to do to get it ready, but I will get there. Thankfully not a lot of green backs, mostly sweat is all I need.

Carnivalride

sturat said:
JJ has a set of 25's but he already has three sets of 10's. SO I have to buy them out right. I will grab them when I sell these 10's

Nice looking boat but are you sure it has 10s?  typically they have 10 or 12 degree v-drives and gears like the 25s you listed would actually be 1.25%, are you sure it doesn't have 9s or 12s in it?

Disturbed

sturat said:
DISTURBED said:
I have a 11.5 X 15 Stellings that you can try.  LH rotation.  I can bring it to the Nats.
Tim, that would be super cool.. Yes it is LH.

I"ll try to remember to put it in the truck tonight!!!  LOL.  Damned grey hairs on my head rob my memory from time to time. 

73 Sanger Flat

Carnivalride said:
sturat said:

Nice looking boat but are you sure it has 10s?  typically they have 10 or 12 degree v-drives and gears like the 25s you listed would actually be 1.25%, are you sure it doesn't have 9s or 12s in it?
'I bet it has 9's or 12 also's .. Never seen any 10's ..

jimsplace

KONA said:
you v-drive guys are just green with envy,  cause all the jets can do all these cool things and still go very fast...  :smile17: :smile16:

Drinkin' beer and smokin' weed causes all kinds of serious delusions.  :smile30:

KONA77

jimsplace said:
KONA said:
you v-drive guys are just green with envy,  cause all the jets can do all these cool things and still go very fast...  :smile17: :smile16:

Drinkin' beer and smokin' weed causes all kinds of serious delusions.  :smile30:

damn,  must a struck a nerve,  lay your crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard..... think.gif  lmao

jimsplace

KONA said:
jimsplace said:
KONA said:
you v-drive guys are just green with envy, cause all the jets can do all these cool things and still go very fast... :smile17: :smile16:

damn,  must a struck a nerve,  lay your crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard..... think.gif  lmao

No nerve here.
    This is just too funny.
  "cause all the jets can do all these cool things and still go very fast... " :smile16: