Yegua Lake Sommerville

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Here we go again. John Gomez ( Black) is having a gathering at Yegua Creek on Sommerville. September 17-19. Let's get some boats and peeps out there for a good time. jump.gif jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well does it have to be your birthday for us to hang out at the lake? :smile21:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Black is looking for a head count for this gathering. So please post up here or on FB so we can figure out who all will be around for the Fajita dinner Saturday nite!

old man river

Wife is down with Vertigo. I'm a scratch for tomorrow. Thought she would come out of it but not so. Guess we will look at visiting Plowmann's

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Rumor on the street is that we had 50 boats turn out. The weather was great, except for the typical Sommerville 30 minute rain shower. But it waited and hit right when we needed to start focusing on cooking. So it kind of worked out. Big thanks to everyone who helped with dinner! It was awesome! We had some new faces show up. Hope they stay in touch because they really added to the fun of the weekend. Turns out I have a few new boaters with in 20 minute range of my house. So I know I can track them down again! I want to send out a big thanks to Black and his family. He put on a great event, and it is just the weekend my wife and I really needed. Also thanks going out to everyone who attended. It was a great event and it went smooth. Felt similar to the old days when we first got our boat and started attending THB events. Thanks guys and gals for a great weekend! I'll upload what pics I got of some of the boats.

FL350

Administrator
Great stuff! Glad to hear it felt like a event from like in the old days. We need more of that! And also about meeting some new folks. We need more of that too!