Yegua August 7th & 8th

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7-8 Lake Somerville ( Yegua Park) will be our annual get together.. Yegua only has campsites, no cabins, there is a Super 8 motel in town. Both boat ramps are open this year!!! Sorry for the late post, the world just been crazy lately. Hope to see y’all..

Black is arranging a gathering.  :smile17:

Devilman

Has anyone ever stayed at those cabins at Overlook? Their website ain't all that great in the way of pictures.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Swindoll use to stay at some cabin on the lake. But I think it was more directly across the lake.  think.gif
Did you reserve a campsite?

Devilman

Patchman said:
I think Swindoll use to stay at some cabin on the lake. But I think it was more directly across the lake.  think.gif

I mentioned them to Brandon, he didn't seem to impressed by them, lol. May be the same ones, I looked around and didn't find much around there in the way of cabins. There is a bed-n-breakfast on some farm around there, but still a bit of a drive to/from Yegua.

Yeah I did, #18 I believe. So did Kenny & Shari, think they got 17, he's gonna try it again. :smile16: You?

Drumzilla

Yep Mike use to stay at the cabins at Big Creek across the lake from Yegua.. The ones at Overlook look ok. I almost stayed there a few years ago..

I just needed a bed and some ac... :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I got 22. I have a friend also going to join us for the first time. I believe he got 12. :smile16:

Devilman

Patchman said:
I got 22. I have a friend also going to join us for the first time. I believe he got 12. :smile16:

So you invite a newbie and then stay across the campground from him, nice, lol.... crazy.gif :smile28:

Wakemaker

Devilman said:
Patchman said:

I mentioned them to Brandon, he didn't seem to impressed by them, lol. May be the same ones, I looked around and didn't find much around there in the way of cabins. There is a bed-n-breakfast on some farm around there, but still a bit of a drive to/from Yegua.

Yeah I did, #18 I believe. So did Kenny & Shari, think they got 17, he's gonna try it again. :smile16: You?
Kenny & Shari??? I thought you were Kenny...as in Kenny and Carol 🤔

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Wakemaker said:
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

We have another Kenny now! :smile30:

Devilman

Wakemaker said:

Haha, I am! It's another Kenny... and his wife Shari. They are fairly new to the boat gathering get-together scene. They were there at Somerville with us couple years ago, with a blue Rochelle daycruiser. 

How you been doing Clayton?  :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Guess I had better go get tags for the rv and pick the boat up from the lake this weekend. Got to be ready for next weekend for sure! jump.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
Guess I had better go get tags for the rv and pick the boat up from the lake this weekend. Got to be ready for next weekend for sure! jump.gif

You left the Hawaiian at the lake? think.gif :smile17: