WTB (Looking)

OK I'm in the market now so if you guy's have something post it up here!

I'm looking FOR A PROJECT! nothing that I'm going to tear up, i would like a TX 19, tunnel dragster, are place craft! something to put two seats in and is for me this time! the boat needs to be sold, but if it needs stringers that's OK i do plane to make it a budget build if y'all believe that! crazy.gif only because i have a motor msd ign, and a fuel sys., i am for sure going to paint it and new seat provably fiberglass seats, but i can get them! so if y'all see are find something let me know!

spd500

The only decent deal I have seen lately is in my driveway now  :smile14: But I am going to sell the Kona  think.gif

spd500 said:
The only decent deal I have seen lately is in my driveway now  :smile14: But I am going to sell the Kona  think.gif

Thanks but not really what im looking for would hate to have to repaint the kona! only because ive already got plans for the new paint on the next boat!

spd500

Here's the link , seems kinda high to me , but you got the money  :smile13:
http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/2990989306.html

spd500 said:

i looked at that last night and yes its a little higher then i wanted to spend like i said this one will be a budget build only because i have all the power and just buying the scarab still wanting to do things to it!

WAFOBABY

Hey Mike I should know something the week after memorial weekend on saleing the SWTD I will let ya know thxs

spd500 said:

kinda high? wtf do you know about boats? you have had a few crappy old flattys, and a shitty old sleekcraft, and a kona BFD, i guess it is kinda high for you cheap mfers, and a swindoll that is looking for a project for under 1k? i heard the swindolls had all the money. i did find a swtd project sitting here local for under 1k i will post pics later on today, and you can come get it.

FL350

Administrator
soldier of fortune said:
WAFOBABY said:
Hey Mike I should know something the week after memorial weekend on saleing the SWTD I will let ya know thxs

jasson you selling your boat for under 1k? cause that is all these guys want to spend !
Now thats a good one!!!

Drumzilla

soldier of fortune said:
spd500 said:

kinda high? wtf do you know about boats? you have had a few crappy old flattys, and a shitty old sleekcraft, and a kona BFD, i guess it is kinda high for you cheap mfers, and a swindoll that is looking for a project for under 1k? i heard the swindolls had all the money. i did find a swtd project sitting here local for under 1k i will post pics later on today, and you can come get it.

I'm surprised there was no reply to this... hum... think.gif

soldier of fortune said:
WAFOBABY said:

jasson you selling your boat for under 1k? cause that is all these guys want to spend !

Ill pay what its worth but ill spend what it takes if its the right boat I wanted a tx 19 striped down that needed stringers paint pump etc and that was my top dollor I would pay fir one in that shap not that I wouldnt pay more for a swtd are any other boat ill pay the money if the boat is worth it but for you guys to say that all I will spend need to STFU!!! Because yall dont know what im trying to do! But yes I did tell randell I would pay $1000 give are take for eather one that needed stringers, paint, pump etc but we never talked about any boat in good shape! Henry also gave me a good deal on KG but I will have to put a pump back in it and I just waying my choices!

Anywho! Jasson like we talked about, when you decied and have a price let me know I do like the boat!

I Will be looking still for the right boat are deal and when I find it it will be mine NO MATTER THE PRICE!

Im sorry I reread that for randell to say thats all I will spend no its not but for what we talked about yes thats all I will spend! Even if I got money im not retarded im not spending a arm & leg for a project boat! If its a good sold boat I will pay if its right

One more thing like any of my pos has had any money spared