WTB BBC

vdrivenman

looks like i will keep the hondo & finish it. So i am still in the hunt for a 500+ hp pump gas bbc.NO roller unless it is hydr roller. pm or plattjg@gmail.com

pro53

Cool Gary I want a ride in this one. You lookin for turn key or build one. Cragislist? But watch out on buying a complete motor. Just because its new doesnt mean it was put together right. Been burned on stuff used before.

Devilman

Gary a friend of mine had a  running, mildly built 468 BBC for sale awhile back & last I heard he still had it. Its definitely a pump gas engine, don't know if it is 500+ horse or not though, I don't recall whats in it. I can get ahold of him & see if he still has it, if so I'll pass you his number & ya'll can talk if you think its something you'd be interested in...

vdrivenman

yes i sold the lib last sunday. was looking at a flattie out of cali w a nasty 496 in it butit is a 5/8 runner heavy hull .the hondo is a 7/8 runner med & i know the condition of the hondo.  i drug my feet and let the 496 that duke bought get away.

so yes d-man u can pm or email me his number and i will call him. plattjg@gmail.com. also need some bbc motor plates.inside to inside stringer is 26 inches.

yeah there is some stuff on CL but i'd have to see a build sheet ro them be wiling to open up the bottom end.with the right power this one should feel the need.

got lots of work to do as soon as weather cooperates.i'll also need a set of headers prefer coated but will take chrome and then get coated later.
thanks

pro53

Hey Gary, theres a show called Lawman with Steven Segaul, he's in Jefferon parish, Louisiana  he's suppose to be a cop. Is that legit, or is just tv?

vdrivenman

he is the real deal.  has been for a while just kept it quite.that's a nasty crime ridden parish.our youngest is a patrol Lt. in st. landry parish !

pro53

vdrivenman said:
he is the real deal.  has been for a while just kept it quite.that's a nasty crime ridden parish.our youngest is a patrol Lt. in st. landry parish !
Thats cool, I just thought it was a fake show. So Its like cops got to watch it now.

Devilman

COONASS said:
Thats cool ...........thats where I was Born and Jail'd lol

Good thing you have settled down some, or he might pop you next time you go back. Unless you have a thing for Steven Seagal, maybe he'll let you touch his ponytail, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Steven is a pretty good blues man also! I still would have liked to see him,chuck,and Vandam go at it free for all back in the day!