WTB '55-'56 Chevy Nomad

wildbunch

I'm looking for a 1955 or 1956 Chevy Nomad. I would like a nice turnkey car. Or one that needs paint, because I'll be painting it to match boat. If it needs engine thats ok too.Looking to spend  somewhere between 10K to 30K depending on vehicle condition. So, with that said if anyone knows of one PLEASE let me know.

Thanks!            :smile17:

wildbunch

I've been looking for about a month now.....but have not found what I want yet. I plan on resto - modding it with A/C, good torque small block,nice interior,same paint scheme as boat something to pull my jet boat to the lake with. Still hoping to sale my Placecraft so I can order my new boat, if I wait to long it won't be ready for this summer, but need to sell mine first 3 boats is a little much especailly a 55k one. 

Devilman

Haven't seen any Nomads pop up on any of the boards lately, did see a blown '64 Nova wagon for sale on PB the other day....  :laugh:

Attachments

• 082309SurfCityGarage160-vi.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 157

wildbunch

Devilman said:
Haven't seen any Nomads pop up on any of the boards lately, did see a blown '64 Nova wagon for sale on PB the other day....  :laugh:
That should have the pony's to get the boat to the lake........ :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The last Nomad I saw for sale was a total project, and it was $25,000. Might be a little hard to find. Then again I see people dumping cars for whatever they can get! I keep the word out for you!

wildbunch

There was a '58 go across the block last night in Scottsdale @ Barrett/Jackson auction for 40k, but I want a '55 if at all possible. I guess for the right $$$$ anything is possible. :smile13:

larry young

i've got the t-bucket thats for sale or trade and i've got a guy with a 56 nomad that's been trying to trade me and the nomad is completely running and in good condition, haven't traded cause i didn't want to have to try and resale the nomad, would be willing to trade with him if i already had a place to go with nomad, i'm asking $28,500 for the bucket just to let you what kind of money i would need for nomad if i traded