WTB 50cc Dirt bike

sturat

Hey I am in the market for a nice little 50CC dirt bike for my son. He is turing 5 next month and I would like to get him one.

Let me know if any of you have one you want to sell.

Thanks
Stuart

Knotty Girl

I do not have a dirt bike but I will sell you a tractor.  Then you can put him to work mowing.  think.gif

sturat

Found A PW80, fresh motor and it has been lowered for the little man.
Got a helluva deal from a buddie. He is a bike mechanic and this was left at his shop a year ago and never paid for (mechanics lien) I just paid the balance and it is now mine (or i should say Carson's). He will tickeld pink on his BDay next month when he see's it!

Knotty Girl

sturat said:
Found A PW80, fresh motor and it has been lowered for the little man.
Got a helluva deal from a buddie. He is a bike mechanic and this was left at his shop a year ago and never paid for (mechanics lien) I just paid the balance and it is now mine (or i should say Carson's). He will tickeld pink on his BDay next month when he see's it!

Cool and buy the BEST helment you can buy that fits correctly.  my .02

scarabscs

PW's are pretty good little bikes for starters.  Make sure when he drops it the fuel doesnt overflow onto the exhaust!  I can remember on my buddies little PW80 the carb used to overflow pretty easy when it was dropped.

He may have not had overflow hoses running out the bottom of the swingarm though......

Enjoy!!!!  clap.gif

If dad needs a bike, let me know.  Im going to be letting my 06KX450 go.  Stage 2 cams, about 40 hours on the top end, with a hone job prior to top end install.  Worked suspension.  Great bike for woods or the track  :smile27:

sturat

Knotty said:

No worries there. I am a firm beleiver in a good helmet. I always wore one and still do. I have been down way to many times on the dirt and street to not appreicate a good lid.

sturat

scarabscs said:
PW's are pretty good little bikes for starters.  Make sure when he drops it the fuel doesnt overflow onto the exhaust!  I can remember on my buddies little PW80 the carb used to overflow pretty easy when it was dropped.

He may have not had overflow hoses running out the bottom of the swingarm though......

Enjoy!!!!  clap.gif

If dad needs a bike, let me know.  Im going to be letting my 06KX450 go.  Stage 2 cams, about 40 hours on the top end, with a hone job prior to top end install.  Worked suspension.  Great bike for woods or the track  :smile27:

Chris this man is too old to do it anymore. I had to sell my YZF cause I was sore for two days after a track session and that is not even hitting hte deck!!
I will sit back, have a drink and watch him!! That is about my speed now!!

Knotty Girl

sturat said:
Knotty said:

No worries there. I am a firm beleiver in a good helmet. I always wore one and still do. I have been down way to many times on the dirt and street to not appreicate a good lid.

clap.gif  I used to not wear one, had a head on 5 years ago, that is why I am like I am now  crazy.gif

wildbunch

Knotty said:
wildbunch said:
Knotty said:
I do not have a dirt bike but I will sell you a tractor.  Then you can put him to work mowing.  think.gif

What kind of tractor do you have?????????????

Leland

What HP??????

Henry,,what I'm looking for is a cheap old tractor & shredder to leave at the ranch.What do you want for it??

sturat

When I was a kid pops made us wear them... went down on the dirt was like ok I see the reason..

Then went down hard on a street bike 100+ and then I was like sum a beach I would be dead if i was not wearing my lid.
The ol brain bucket was toast but my head was fine.. now my back and arsh that is a whole nother story.. lOL

Knotty Girl

wildbunch said:
Knotty said:
wildbunch said:
Knotty said:

What kind of tractor do you have?????????????

Leland

What HP??????

Henry,,what I'm looking for is a cheap old tractor & shredder to leave at the ranch.What do you want for it??

Tractor w/ shredder $3500 Tractor alone $3000 it has perkins diesel. 35hp

Knotty Girl

sturat said:
When I was a kid pops made us wear them... went down on the dirt was like ok I see the reason..

Then went down hard on a street bike 100+ and then I was like sum a beach I would be dead if i was not wearing my lid.
The ol brain bucket was toast but my head was fine.. now my back and arsh that is a whole nother story.. lOL

Amen brotha!  clap.gif

SimplyOrange

im putting together a 1979 honda z50 4 stroke right now,(the model with front and rear suspension) i reworked the head, lapped the valves and am changin all the gaskets on the head, about to paint the tank and front fender next week or so(primed them today,and recovered the seatwith black vinyl. also putting a little aftermarket pipe on it, carb will be freshly rebuilt.has brand new tires already. the pw 2 strokes are a little difficult for them to learn on, my little boy is 6 ,has been riding a 4 wheeler since 3 and a dirtbike with trainig wheels since 4 and his pw gets away from him quite often, i also have a $75 pair of riding boots that will fit him as well that ill let go for $40 as shin guards, elbow pads,padded riding pants and matching jersey, all fox peewee brand.i have the chest protector and helmet but they still fit him. the cool thing about this one is when you are done with it it will sell because alot of grown men use them for pit bikes because of the larger seat, handlebars,and fatter tires which makes it more stable.

bike has a blue frame, silver wheels and its getting white tank and fender with red white and blue honda wings on the side and old school 3 stripe racing stripes down them in blue. i build little project bikes year round and know exactly how to make them crank on first kick and look great :smile30: i need $400 for it

im restoring this one into a nice looking riders bike, if you are not in a hurry im picking up another one that has never been painted with all original parts but im restoring that one to all original collector quality and the price will be alot higher