winter nationals

sturat

FL350 said:
I wish people would get amped up for sanction racing as they do as this get together.
As you know most people like to just have a good time and it is hard to come up with the $1000.00+ to make a few passes in the weekend.
I for one enjoy them both, now i have only been on the track once but I am hooked, I do see both sides for sure.
It is an awesome winter break. The WN is a must do for me every year. it is action packed from start to finish.

Chevy2184

I would love to try to take my ol boat this year and run it at San Angelo or marble falls just to see what it will do in the quarter? See if I could run river racer or stock eliminator? I think I might have to try this fix one time??

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
I would love to try to take my ol boat this year and run it at San Angelo or marble falls just to see what it will do in the quarter? See if I could run river racer or stock eliminator? I think I might have to try this fix one time??

I've heard it's like a drug! Do it once and your hooked! :smile30:

Disturbed

Chevy2184 said:

Waco would probably be a better race for a first time racer.  :smile30:

73 Sanger Flat

That is what I am hoping for .. Waco this year .. Just going to take mine just like it is , whatever it runs will be that .. It will be a pig on takeoff , but maybe it will get going before the 1/4 mile ..

Chevy2184

DISTURBED said:
Chevy2184 said:

Just more room? More user friendly?

sturat

I do not think Waco will happen this year, my guess is that the river will still be jacked up. just my .02

Disturbed

Chevy2184 said:
DISTURBED said:
Chevy2184 said:

It's a SDBA only race this year.  LODBRS in San Angelo and Marble Falls are national events.

Chevy2184

DISTURBED said:
Chevy2184 said:
DISTURBED said:
Chevy2184 said:

It's a SDBA only race this year.  LODBRS in San Angelo and Marble Falls are national events.

Gotcha...

Yeah I would fill bad whipping all their asses at once? Maybe be better to split em up... 😎

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
sturat said:
I do not think Waco will happen this year, my guess is that the river will still be jacked up. just my .02

I've had the same feeling.  Just hoping for the best.

Gary Payne thinks it will be on.  :smile27: He lives there and is the one that says go or no go.

Crusader

I had a good time, too bad the rain came about 230pm and ran everyone off.

Cypress cove made an absolutely killing this year as there were more spectators here than I've seen before. Most left the area by 3pm though.