Who's running AV GAS?

73 Sanger Flat

JJ in his  Schiada does .. Jim used to and I did for a couple of years .. But you sure get some people that can't stand it .. I sure liked it when I ran it .. Nice and clean and cheap compared to the race fuel .. But my deal was only like 11.5 :1

copterzach

I do.  Throw a little Marvel Mystery Oil in it.    My boat doesn't need it, but I always have it.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimsplace

Yea, it's good stuff and there's no reason not to use it under the right circumstances.
You'll find a lot of misconceptions and incorrect information out there, nearly all from those who haven't used it, researched it, or coming from those who sell race gas for a lot more money.

Disturbed

We're looking to de-fuel a Baron.  We're primarily a turbine shop and have no certified way to put it back in an aircraft.  This fuel will be priced right if we have to go through with this ordeal.  I'll keep y'all posted.

Oh, BTW, this is 200 gallons.

Crusader

DISTURBED said:
We're looking to de-fuel a Baron.  We're primarily a turbine shop and have no certified way to put it back in an aircraft.  This fuel will be priced right if we have to go through with this ordeal.  I'll keep y'all posted.

Dang, a full Baron at that!

copterzach

DISTURBED said:

Where are you at?    I can always use it.    Burning about 250-300 gallons a week right now. 

Disturbed

copterzach said:
DISTURBED said:

Where are you at?    I can always use it.    Burning about 250-300 gallons a week right now.

KSGR

copterzach

DISTURBED said:
copterzach said:
DISTURBED said:

KSGR
  Really??    Get all a technical.    I will google it.    I don't even own a sectional!!  How much per gallon?

Sugarland?

jimsplace

So, your looking for a way to dispose of a couple hundred gallons of AV gas, are you?
I can probably make arrangement to help you dispose of it, how much are you paying to get rid of it?

:smile17:

Disturbed

copterzach said:
DISTURBED said:
copterzach said:
DISTURBED said:

KSGR
  Really??    Get all a technical.    I will google it.    I don't even own a sectional!!  How much per gallon?

Sugarland?

LOL.  Yes, Sugar Land Regional