Whitney lake level

oldbuck40

Damn from what im reading the lake is 525.85 and normal pool is 533!!! Damn near 7 feet from normal and its still rising jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

oldbuck40

John said:
thats good yall needed it, to bad the highland lakes aren't getting any.
Well they might, who knows? this is about the 3rd or 4th good go round for the DFW area where any good amounts of rain fell in one place and moved very slowly. and its been spotted,here and there but when it dumps its been hitting some big numbers like 4 to 8 inches at a pop.

John

i try to check the lcra river report daily, it is usually just boilerplate, but when a rain of significance happens they update it with projections and forecasts

this week.....nada  :smile25:

i do know what you mean on the rain being spotty, got a half inch at the office and over 3 inches at the house just less than 5 miles away

oldbuck40

John said:
i try to check the lcra river report daily, it is usually just boilerplate, but when a rain of significance happens they update it with projections and forecasts

this week.....nada  :smile25:

i do know what you mean on the rain being spotty, got a half inch at the office and over 3 inches at the house just less than 5 miles away
lol yea same here yesterday,,was driving home and just off in the field to my left was a wall of water and the road was dry. go figure! :rolleyes:

Devilman

Hopefully it holds steady for awhile. You may have to make that call here pretty soon. :smile17:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Yea i know! Think i will send her an e-mail and see whats up.

Be nice if that ramp/cove was usable & not growed up with weeds like it has done in the past.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:
Yea i know! Think i will send her an e-mail and see whats up.

Be nice if that ramp/cove was usable & not growed up with weeds like it has done in the past.
No kidding! If it were mine i think i woulda been out there spraying or mowing if it wasnt too muddy before the water came up.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
No kidding! If it were mine i think i woulda been out there spraying or mowing if it wasnt too muddy before the water came up.

I bet they are pretty limited on what they can spray being right there mixing into the river. but ya, bet yo azz I'd be doing something with it too.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

I bet they are pretty limited on what they can spray being right there mixing into the river. but ya, bet yo azz I'd be doing something with it too.
yea probably so on the spraying. but at least it could have been mowed and once it gets covered with water it would die off.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
yea probably so on the spraying. but at least it could have been mowed and once it gets covered with water it would die off.

for sure. mowed, weed-eated, put goats on it, something, lol...

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

for sure. mowed, weed-eated, put goats on it, something, lol...
Yep anything would work!  I sent her an e-mail a few minutes ago,,i'll let ya know what the response is.