Which lake on the 4th of July weekend

Stealth

Palestine was about like the other 4th of July lakes, full of cross hatch and floatboats pulling little children through the water, trolling for sharks I suppose, and the water around Saline was torn up, better on the big lake.  Sat wasn't bad, started kicking up some in the late afternoon, I drank beer.  Sunday late was pretty good other than the boat chop, weather was better, (not frying hot), and some water was OK, we decided to give up after a couple good "sound across the water" runs, and decided to go to the adult beverage area.  About the time I got Stealth back in the garage, I heard a Jet playing over at the 315 where I just loaded up.  I suppose that is why its name is Stealth, "often heard, seldom seen".  LOL......

brazosjettin

That was I that you heard by 315 bridge went over to saline bay on sat. and the big storm kicked up so we headed back to flat bay and it was one hell of a rough ride so sunday we stayed around the island flat bay area.i did not see any other jets all weekend maybe next  time.

Stealth

I figgered it might have been you from earlier comments, I nearly drove over just for intro, but you know how that is, pull a Hot Boat in a ramp and most folks have to eyeball.  I am so close, i can drag mine out of the garage, hook up, and have it in the water within 10 min, and about the same going back out.  I am not but a long rock throw from the 315. 

By the by... you sure sounded good out there when I was on the back deck.....  it was rough when i came in about 15-20 mins prior to that.  We will do this meeting someday, and commiserate about the actual evidence against us........

Saturday is another day...