Which lake on the 4th of July weekend

73 Sanger Flat

FL350 said:
Ok JDF , JC Gordon which lake are we going to run this weekend?

If you guys are on old Lake Tyler at the very start of the lake , come by and make some noise for us . Big family reunion there this Sunday . Big party tent will be set up . Come by and make some noise for us .. We wil be on the east side of the lake on old lake Tyler ..  Look like a nice cove to do some side by side testing  , if I ever get my boat up there

J C Gordon

Damn kick a brotha when hes down why dont yall.  :smile19: Talked to JDF yesterday and he has been forced to work this weekend. As for me talked to Tom @ JBP this evening and my bowl wont be here till friday. So if I get mine together it willbe on lake Palestine. And alot of boats will be on lake Tyler east around Tobys house. But I will be on Palestine all weekend with or without a jet.

jetboat

:smile17: Going to my lake in the back yard, have a BBQ  with family,and float in my blow up boat crazy.gif.

J C Gordon

Ok I have a spot over at the marina on first bridge. (south end 155) So anyone around give me a shout. 903-391-1180. JC

Oh this is Lake Palestine.  crazy.gif

J C Gordon

>Mike, Its called Lake Palestine Marina I think. Used to be called M&M Marina. They have the cafe, hotel, and boat slips. Coming from flat creek I think ya go to big water and turn right next big cove on right. Theres 3 bridges on 155. We are on the south bridge. (Last one going toward frankston). Hopefully my bowl will make it here by friday.

J C Gordon

Randall, where are those pics from. Looks pretty sweet! Even the water looks clean. Any places to camp close to there? JC

Stealth

Good water SoF, boat is looking prime too.  Too bad Palestine didn't look like that.  JC, I will be guilty of being on the water Sat if that wind is below 10 so I will cruise by the S&M and and see if you are bowling or burning fuel yet.  Only thing holding me off the water is the wind.

Shrek

Randall's pics are from the Twin Dykes boat ramp at Rayburn.
The water is low, but still plenty enough to launch and run.
Camping spots are just a hundred yards or so from the ramp.

J C Gordon

Well I didnt make it to the water due to haveing the wrong wear ring. Had a new ultimate wear ring for a berkeley and I run a Dominator suction. There is a difference, and this I didnt know. Oh well put boat back in barn and went to beer store to drown sorrows................ :smile18:

FL350

Administrator
Well that sucks JC. You didn't miss anything on Lake Tyler yesterday except alot ski boats and pontoon boats. Good thing we were in the Scarab because that was some rough water.

duanehydro

J C Gordon said:
Well I didnt make it to the water due to haveing the wrong wear ring. Had a new ultimate wear ring for a berkeley and I run a Dominator suction. There is a difference, and this I didnt know. Oh well put boat back in barn and went to beer store to drown sorrows................ :smile18:
Man, I feel your pain, had a few odd pumps lately, had to shuffle wear rings and stuff.... crazy.gif