Where have all the East Tx guys been hiding?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Where have all the East Tx guys been hiding. Did they have a mass internet outage there? Maybe some wild boars ate the cables to the interwebs! think.gif

J C Gordon

I check in from time to time and see whats going on, this new job is keeping me tied up 6 days a week. But making good money and getting all my ideas together for my winter build. So next summer I should be able to get with it and tour around more than I did this summer. 10 minutes on the water is not good enough for me, and thats all I got this past summer. Later JC

78Kona

I'm still here but it's been a tough year money wise. It sucks to spend so much time on the road and have nothing to show for it. :smile18:
I'm hoping it will get better in 2012. hurry.gif hurry.gif
Like JC, I only managed 10 minutes on the water.
Alan

3boatpaul

Cash Hole said:
I'm still here but it's been a tough year money wise. It sucks to spend so much time on the road and have nothing to show for it. :smile18:
I'm hoping it will get better in 2012. hurry.gif hurry.gif
Like JC, I only managed 10 minutes on the water.
Alan
i hear you bro. signed up for social sec.in july and they told me i had made too much money for the year to qualify for s.s, maybe  next year. ????????  think.gif  obama care and such sure isn't working for me.
i sit here wondering how in the hell next year is going to go. maxed out  s.s. for 30 year's and this is the B.S.
i'm delt. just fine then give me back every thing i put in for the last 40 year's.  hurry.gif 

Stealth

Just looking at Tintman's photo.. Where Have I been? Land locked.. damn I haven't seen so much water since Noah got that damn boat of his built.........

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear from you guys, been wondering what was up. Hopefully next year will be better for all of us, I'm ready to go visit Lake Palestine again! :smile16:

77Jet Star

Patchman said:
Glad to hear from you guys, been wondering what was up. Hopefully next year will be better for all of us, I'm ready to go visit Lake Palestine again! :smile16:
I'm ready to go again.    jump.gif jump.gif

J C Gordon

Im here just really busy lately.... Patch, Jetstar we ready to see yall back here as well.. Hopefully we can get some big gatherings like we used to in 2012..

3boatpaul

J C Gordon said:
Im here just really busy lately.... Patch, Jetstar we ready to see yall back here as well.. Hopefully we can get some big gatherings like we used to in 2012..
  think.gif  think.gif  think.gif  hurry.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
3boatpaul said:
J C Gordon said:
  think.gif  think.gif  think.gif  hurry.gif
Sounds like a plan to me! Been too long since we got to hang out and listen to David bench race! :smile26: :smile29: Just joking man! :smile16:

3boatpaul

soldier of fortune said:
i sure would hate it if some of you palestine guys actually made a road trip to someone else's lake whatever.gif whatever.gif
                                              crazy.gif

J C Gordon

Well get ready to look at my ugly mug, cause Im hoping that after we get this plant up and running I can use some of the 224 hours of vacation time I got to come see yall and run some boats... This past summer I didnt even get to see David not once. Both us been working all the damn time, and lake levels been in the dirt. Only spent one night at the lakehouse all summer.. Shit sucked!!  :smile17: