Whats your winter upgrades?

J C Gordon

I know it comes up every winter, but what is some of yalls plans for winter upgrades? I was thinking new mill but with water levels at an all time low I think Im gonna not risk it and put some money into the pump and send it to Chop for a full rebuild and custom setup. Also may put some graphics on the plain jane paint job. Just some thoughts. JC :smile17:

spd500

I am building a whole new boat , so far it's coming along fairly well . Working on body work now , hopefully I will be putting it all together in the next few weeks .

Gold Member

I'm hoping to put some bigger carbs on, make the wiring look better, redue some of the fuel lines, fix my big fuel pump, put it back on, and play with the pump. Iv already started on the pump.

sturat

Full resto, converted from 1/4 to full stringers, new bulk head, new paint job and adding the go go juice

scarabscs

sturat said:
Full resto, converted from 1/4 to full stringers, new bulk head, new paint job and adding the go go juice

How is it coming along?  You getting it wet at the WinterNationals?

Sounds like you all have some great projects going on.  I sterted a sub box build back in July, and put it on hold at the start of hunting season.  Im going to get back to work on it, and finish building the face of the box / carpeting / and then do the full wiring and install.  Planning on adding another battery, and 2 bank Perko switch.

outlawjet

For my Sleek Craft, I'm chroming my pump, new pump w/SS A imp, hyd diverter, and FTN with a low profile kit, some SS 4" tips, and a blue ano swim platform, and a few other parts to chrome

73 Sanger Flat

I know what it is , but I will not tell .. But I will need a ride in that circle boat next year .. PLEASE !!!!! :smile28:

3boatpaul

ooooop's
IMG_0112.jpg