What happened to THB over Christmas fellas?

blazeracer

I imagine the main server THB resides on went down and it's probably not physically located with Bill. I'm sure he uses a web hosting service and the problem was there.

Cookieman

Sorry guys about the outage this weekend. I feel like a pimp, drug dealer, czar, and well just a dumbass. I had to renew the site Friday night. I had forgot my password to Hostmonster and needed to update my profile. So when I changed the profile I didn't know that I had to change the password to the forum and the gallery.  I called Wingman and he got us fixed. This years payment to the site was mostly covered by Duke and Sandy thru the check they donated to me from the sale of the THB caps. Sorry guys , hope everyone had a great Christmas with their Families and now you can share with you extended families here on THB. Thanks everyone. Thanks Chuck"wingman" 
'

Crusader

That's okay cookieman. I kinda thought you guys were forcing us "THB Junkies" to step away from THB for a few days and actually spend time with the family over Christmas. Lol.

Glad we are back up and running.

Devilman

'78 Crusader said:
That's okay cookieman. I kinda thought you guys were forcing us "THB Junkies" to step away from THB for a few days and actually spend time with the family over Christmas. Lol.

Glad we are back up and running.

lol, funny.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yessir, that ain't no lie. :smile17:

Cookieman

you know how it is D-man ...... this place is like a drug. Take it away and everyone gets withdrawls. Plus it really is one of the few days a year when things get really slow on here. 

Wakemaker

I bought 2 of those hats from Duke at Plowmans.  Lost one on a boat ride at dusk with this guy.  So I had to tell my friend Kenny he was out of luck. :smile20:  Glad I was able to contribute to the site though. Thanks to Duke and Sandy! clap.gif
61628_1509731076995_1645900973_1212274_5591105_n.jpg