What do you guys think??

Chevy2184

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/4723588417.html

My buddy wants to go pick this boat up Friday? I don't know much about v drives? But the boat looks super clean? Any info guys? Pros/cons with these hulls?

Thanks

txliberator

Buyer beware? I'm not sure what is going on there, almost looks like a converted sager jet/gull bottom with 18" cav plates.

73 Sanger Flat

I have never seen a runner bottom like that .. Not saying they did not make one , but it does look different .. I looks more like a jet boat bottom .. ??

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Warning! If you let your buddy buy this thing, he will then put a 305 in it and tell you how he is faster than your jet! :smile30:
Sorry man, I couldn't pass up such good material! :smile23: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

Chevy2184

Any info would be great guys!! And he better put a 305 with a double pumper to keep up with my new bullet! 👍

txliberator

00S0S_2HauQmD5wPC_600x450.jpg

Disturbed

It may be a day or two before JJ gets around to seeing this.  If your buddy is in a rush, you may want to contact JJ directly.  My $.02

www.beaverfab.com 

Dry Dock

Semi V bottom V Drive.......... Cole and Hondo made some. I spoke with EO last night and he reminded me Hondo made some also.  Make a stable lake boat, but not as fast as a runner bottom.

one used to hang out at State Park on P.K.  Jim and I both new the owner.  it was a nice running boat.

that is not a 3/8 runner.........

beaverfab

It is a sprint boat, not many made, there better in rough water but get spooky at high speed I will call you back. jj