what cleans white vinyl seats?

i need to clean the seats in the custom, and they are white and a couple other colors, what do you guys use to clean your seats and take black marks off?

customtouch

Mr Clean Magic Erasers. They are not that expensive and available at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, or any grocery store. They are in the house/kitchen cleaning supplies. These things do an amazing job but you should put some kind of protectant/conditioner on afterwards.

WAFOBABY

Randal if u lived closer I have some bad azz stuff I get from work.  But simple green works dam good. And murphy oil also works good both with one of those pads and they will look new again.

77Jet Star

HellinnFrnt said:
hot babes and coconut oil works for me ....
Randall got to auto parts and get a can of "Tuff Stuff" comes in an aresol can and foams up works really good  :smile30:

TintMan

my bud that has been upholstering for 35 years uses LIGHTER FLUID on a rag...works on my yellow seats. :smile17:

scarabscs

I know you have about 10 answers already, but ive been using the stuff you buy at academy.  It comes in a white spray bottle, and is a cleaner.  Its pretty strong smelling, and does really good on my white.  It also keeps them white, and prevents mildew.

Devilman

TintMan said:
my bud that has been upholstering for 35 years uses LIGHTER FLUID on a rag...works on my yellow seats. :smile17:

I have heard of that, never tried it though. Do you need to go over it with some sort of protectant afterwards? I've got a couple areas that Magic Eraser wouldn't get rid of. Most of the time that does the trick.