What a sleeper

pro53

I had to smile when  seen this  :smile13: What an awesome sleeper. Not just your Grandpa's truck  :smile15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5oftRgd9VY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtEw7G40nw&NR=1

pro53

TintMan said:
:smile23: Looks like someone wasted a good jet boat motor! :smile23:
Not a waste when you can drive it  :grin: Did yall here him honk the train horns  :smile23: That would be cool to come up and rip some guy a new one at a stop light. Damn truck is running mid 10's  :smile15:

TintMan

pro53 said:
TintMan said:
Not a waste when you can drive it  :grin: Did yall here him honk the train horns  :smile23: That would be cool to come up and rip some guy a new one at a stop light. Damn truck is running mid 10's  :smile15:
Yeah its fast-ran 10.53 -but to me it aint cool if the chrome don't shine! :smile12:

oldbuck40

TintMan said:
pro53 said:
TintMan said:
Yeah its fast-ran 10.53 -but to me it aint cool if the chrome don't shine! :smile12:
thats just part of the sleeper effect!  did ya also notice the left front hub cap was missing :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Like Wolfman said                        BITCHEN OLE CHEVY!!!!! :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:           

pro53

TintMan said:
pro53 said:
TintMan said:
Me to, I like to look fast at least  :smile23: I couldnt drive it to ugly, but would be fun  :grin: