Well, Im between jobs now....

scarabscs

Well, I got the rest of the week off before I start my new job next monday.  Got af ew projects to go around the house, otherwise have a little time to kill.

I had to give up my old phone number, so if I missed anyone sending out my new number shoot me a pm.

Hopefully my water pump comes in today or tomorrow, that would be good to fix in my time off.  Otherwise, happy hump day fellow THB'ers

Devilman

Sounds pretty good man, nice to have a few days off every now & then, get some sh!t done. Congrats on the new job. :cool:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Chris Congrats on the new job.  If ya need anything to do you can come over and visit and we can work on the CJ.
Between you two, no one can stop talking long enough to work! Now throw Kona in the mix, maybe! :smile26: :smile28:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Chris Congrats on the new job.  If ya need anything to do you can come over and visit and we can work on the CJ.
Between you two, no one can stop talking long enough to work! Now throw Kona in the mix, maybe! :smile26: :smile28:
Wonder If I say there will be free beer if we could get anything done.

KONA77

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:

:smile16: crazy.gif crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Ad beer, hell no!  :smile16:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Didn't say it would be good beer.

I have a case of bud light that's been sitting next to the fridge for about 2 years.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:

I have a case of bud light that's been sitting next to the fridge for about 2 years.
Give it to Disturbed, we'll see how it fairs vs Crown Black! :smile26:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:

Give it to Disturbed, we'll see how it fairs vs Crown Black! :smile26:

I'm Black free and proud!!!!!!!!!!