Welchfest 2008 boat sank

Devilman

Ran across a rock bar & knocked the intake loose if I remember correctly. He headed for shore soon as he could. Got it pretty close, but didn't quite make it. 

We did get it back on the trailer though, which was cool. He actually took the whole thing pretty well. :cool:

Devilman

It was sitting on the bottom in those pics, so it wasn't actually going anywhere. It did suck though to see it sit there & get full of water from the waves rolling across the transom. :tongue: Once it was on the trailer & out of the water, he fired it back up. I guess he has since gotten it fixed, never heard any more about it as I don't think he is a member here. Greaser may know something, thats his stomping grounds there....

greaser

Yea, that guy is one of the nicest you will ever meet. I cant remember his name, and I know he isnt a member here, but he does check us out from time to time. Maybe one day he will register and join in on the fun.

He had that boat back on the water 2 weeks later.  :smile15:

KONA77

Greaser said:
Yea, that guy is one of the nicest you will ever meet. I cant remember his name, and I know he isnt a member here, but he does check us out from time to time. Maybe one day he will register and join in on the fun.

bert, there is one thing I  can say is that you keep up with everyone, whether they are a member or if they are just out having fun...every time I was at somerville and I posted that I was going to be there, you always came by and said hi!!!!!!!!!!!  :smile15:  :smile22:

greaser

KONA77 said:
Greaser said:

bert, there is one thing I  can say is that you keep up with everyone, whether they are a member or if they are just out having fun...every time I was at somerville and I posted that I was going to be there, you always came by and said hi!!!!!!!!!!!  :smile15:  :smile22:

It helps that I live so close. Besides, it gives me a reason to take the boat out to the lake.  :smile15: