Video of a test pass with the new Blown Alcohol 555

badblood

Knotty said:
badblood said:
Im working Friday, but you are welcome to take the barge

I thought your retired??? Arlin coming?  I know Karol will want to hang out with your lovely wife.

I spend too much money on my toys to retire, hope to give up the regular job one day.  Shalane will be at the river Friday afternoon, just let me know what time yall are coming. She will go for a ride with yall on the barge.

Knotty Girl

badblood said:
Knotty said:
badblood said:
Im working Friday, but you are welcome to take the barge

I thought your retired??? Arlin coming?  I know Karol will want to hang out with your lovely wife.

I spend too much money on my toys to retire, hope to give up the regular job one day.  Shalane will be at the river Friday afternoon, just let me know what time yall are coming. She will go for a ride with yall on the barge.

We are coming up on Thursday.  We have a cabin on the water #22 like you had last year.  Looking foward to hanging out again.

Knotty Girl

Let me tell ya folks that Place Craft is flat out unreal, Wow! If you ever get a chance to watch this thing run "DO IT"  I think Keith is bringing it to Tawakoni, at least I hope so.  Keith thanks again for all your and your lovely wifes help this weekend.  Two years in a roll now the Talley's had to rescue the Behne's.  Class act couple for sure.  clap.gif 

badblood

Was great to see yall, need to come back in the early fall for a Caddo Lake tour. You just got a small peek at what Caddo has to see. Give me a call and we can pick a date.
Keith