V DRIVE PICKS

duanehydro

12690BOB-med.jpg

11918Hondo_004-med.jpg

10376sanger.jpg

10376sanger_bubbledeck2.jpg

That's my secret methane injection..

Devilman

That Hondo was freakin cleeeeeaaannnnn. Awesome colors on that boat, it would have looked good behind my black truck... :grin:

pro53

Here is old video in the pits of vdrives
http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s193/Edmontrno/?action=view&current=Waywewas85.flv

[attachment deleted by admin]

pro53

My soon to be my favorite  mine  :smile23: :smile15: Hondo sprints :smile15:

normal_Dailey20Dub20001-1.jpg

Devilman

Surprised you haven't posted a picture of Shiver Shot yet, that is one wild looking mofo.... :evil:

pro53

Devilman said:
Surprised you haven't posted a picture of Shiver Shot yet, that is one wild looking mofo.... :evil:
I havnt seen it before, I think?You got a pick?

pro53

IMPATIENT 1 said:
ummm, @90% of the pics so far are trailer pics  :smile23: j/k  :grin:
Nice one  :smile23: :smile23: So Uncle finally sold it?What did ene up getting for it?Where did it go?How mant turbos are on SHIVER SHOT?

pro53

I would hate to have to change an valve cover gasket  :smile23: Unless it was on the chick :shocked: :grin:

IMPATIENT 1

pro53 said:
IMPATIENT 1 said:
ummm, @90% of the pics so far are trailer pics  :smile23: j/k  :grin:
Nice one  :smile23: :smile23: So Uncle finally sold it?What did ene up getting for it?Where did it go?How mant turbos are on SHIVER SHOT?
a guy in northeast texas bought it without motor, about 40 miles from here. we're building the race weight tx-20 randall turned us onto last fall. goin blown , injected, nitrous fed stroker with it :smile15: ervin capps did the drop keel and race bubble on it, its got a very nice bottom on it :smile13:  when the floor repairs are done, we'll start putting it back together. 

IMPATIENT 1

pro53 said:
I would hate to have to change an valve cover gasket  :smile23: Unless it was on the chick :shocked: :grin:
she's a dirty girl, a dirty girl(in my best bobby lite voice) :smile13:  :smile17: