V drive haul

Gold Member

My mom had a pink one and my uncle had that blue one. they both had 300sixes in them. my mom sold hers when i was about 14 because it was too hard to race both every weekend. my moms motor was faster so they put it in the blue one (and left the pink scoop on it LOL!) Then my uncle had to sale his to fight his x for the kids. So when my mom wanted to race again we put the mustang back together and built a 370ci sbf. We took motor apart about 4yrs ago to freshen it up and she lost intrest. last year she called me and said its all mine she is done. When kids get older ill put it back together right now its easier hot rodding on the lake so kids can swim.

galen

soldier of fortune said:
one of these days i want to restore one of them front engine dragsters!

Man I agree, that would have to be a cool ride.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet pics man! We went and bought a little Fairlane last year, and the guy had a hot little 6 sitting on the floor of his garage. It was suppossed to be about 400 hp and going in an 66 F100. He had it in some others rides and loved it. You can't kill is what he said. clap.gif

blazeracer

FL350 said:
Find a Biesemeyer boat.

There was a Biesemeyer on CL a while back. Like a 62 or 63. Said it was the first jet boat ever made. I want to say it was on the Killeen CL. It was taken apart but complete and the guy wanted less than a grand for it.

Knotty Girl

I had a buddy with a Miller.  It was not the fastest thing out there but it was solid as a rock, nice boat.  My .02

sturat

The General said:
If you want a hot rod v-drive that handles chop, you want a tunnel like the one pictured earlier
what, what, what WHAT the heck is this?? Man go get your sled ready adn stop being scared.. Chicked $hit!!  :smile28: