UFO over DFW

scarabscs

It is an unidentified flying object.......  :smile29:

If your neighbors kid threw a turd over your fence and you saw it in the air before it hit the ground, it could also be considered a UFO.  :smile16:

blazeracer

A second one passes through in the lower right corner that's moving even faster than the first in almost the same direction. About the 4 second mark.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I still stick by glare.  Probably from the reading light right over the head of the person filming it.  The second one is the light his neighbor is using to read Scientific American.

jroberts88

first off. if you watch the camera when seeing it "move from right to left" the camera also moves. if it was something that was not "staged" or known about the person filiming would not of reacted to move following the object. and besides its a new iron man. :)

ChryslerJet

Looks to me like air force jets flying in formation at a lower altitude than the commercial plane making them look faster than would normally appear to us on the ground.  Those jets are quite fast too.

ChryslerJet

demonmaestro said:
first off. if you watch the camera when seeing it "move from right to left" the camera also moves. if it was something that was not "staged" or known about the person filiming would not of reacted to move following the object. and besides its a new iron man. :)

I never saw the camera move at all.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe it was glare, and I didn't catch the camera moving either. But I always knew there where Aliens in North Texas. I still like you guys though! :smile16: :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
blazeracer said:
I think it was the south guys doing a fly by to spy on our hot chicks.
As fast as it was, it had to be from the South! :smile16: Sorry man, you handed it to me on a silver platter! :smile16: