Tyler and palistine

clap.gif    I have been hearing some good things ( from Stacy JC and others ) about the Tyler area and where to go and hang out. When and where do you all go. Also possibly a camp site, rv area there at Palistine, owned by or associated with one the guys in that area. Correct me if I am wrong (not sure if I have my information correct ) just trying to stir the ideas flowing for an alternate plowmans this year or others. Everybody have a great week.

J C Gordon

Neil, we used to run at Salina Bay but they made most of their spots monthly rentals. So us weekenders caint get in there until they clear the new land and put in their weekends spots. Still looking around the lake for a good spot. David (JDF) has a shop on lake Tyler east next to Tobys house. They been running over there. JC

WAFOBABY

Man it would be sweet to have the new Plowmans on Lake Palistine  JC how long before they finish Salina Bay do ya know  I was talking to Stacy as well Im going to have to check out lake Tyler.

TintMan

Just my opinion...only been on tyler 3 times...but it small and it sucks. But what do i know? :smile30:

73 Sanger Flat

TintMan said:
Just my opinion...only been on tyler 3 times...but it small and it sucks. But what do i know? :smile30:

I only been out on Lake Tyler once and the water get pretty dam hot out there in the summer . If Lake Tyler or Palestine would work , that will be fine with me . My aunt lives on old Lake Tyler up at the mouth of the lake . Nice little cove right there . I want to run my boat up in that cove everytime we go visit there . Never have taken the boat yet .. One of thesee weekend , I will make a pass up there ..

J C Gordon

Lake Palestine is up a foot and a half in last couple of days from the rain we got last week. Long ways to go till full but better than nothing.. Its current is 339.52 and full is 345. Lake Tyler is still really low..

Stealth

Hey JC.. glad to see you huffin and puffin... is there anywhere we can get in the water...... ?  needs to be a tad warmer but really.. having a fidget attack here.....