TX 19 project 4 sale

vdrivenman

1982 TX 19 gullwing hin # JBX019170482. (so either jimmy johnson or earle smith)Texas title says 19' 4 " long. sits on a tandeum axle trailer.

has berk polished pump w droop,ride plate & i think a loader. pump is Not set back.has rails,motor mounts,hot foot, wiring harness. hull seems to be solid. i took an ice pick to floors,stringers,transom,bulk head and fund no rott. has metal gas tanks,scoop and tray.

paint is decent, but has some dock,trailer rash that could be painted.no structural damage.some rub rail damage about two ft on starboard rear side.

will need seats,carpet,steering & pump cable, & power. as of present i know Nothing about the hull or the pump. i am trying to contact previous owner.
trailer is in pretty good shape and at one time this was a very nice rig.
starting @ $4500 nego have Texas title (may consider a Killer runnerbottom vdrive on trade nothing else)
post all the pictures i have if u want to see something additional please ask. 
gary 409 7797181    409  2339119

vdrivenman

the pump says berkley 12 jg something B. i put a little mothers mag and some 00 steel wool on it and the spot came out pretty good. this pump also has grease zerts on it in several places. i could not find any oil in it?

vdrivenman

i started cleaning up the glue/carpet residue off the floor and will continue to clean on the hull. may try and get the paint scanned to see if it can be matched and go from there. is a winger so i guess someone will want it.  give it a few more days on here then i guess i'll put it on performanceboats.com

TintMan

itsjohny said:
How does the wood around the gunnel and the supports for it feel?
Not speakin for Gary...although i did speak with him about this boat...he said and posted that he poked around on all the wood seems solid...Speaking from experience the gunnel supports are not hard to replace...Hope that helps! :smile30:

vdrivenman

thanks scott!! as far as i can see and tell no structural damage.stringers,bulkhead,transom,gunnels are intact.i did go over it with an ice pick for rott.  it does need some things, but is not a junker.

the boat is in mauriceville,Texas 20 miles east of Beaumont off IH10.

i do have some wiggle in the price, but it is a JBX TX 19. come look and i'll work with you as best i can.  if u need a second opinion get randall tayormanss,solider of fortune to come look. if u want pic's of anything specific ask i'll try and capture it.

yeah i can go look at the tx-19 i am only 10 miles from gary's house, but you know if I go look at it there is a chance that i will buy it, so  sh*t or get off the pot,i been kicking around getting another tx-19, but what i really want is a impact tx-19 , oh sorry for being so blunt crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

vdrivenman

in may 2011 i received my OUPV (six pak,captains license). found out today i have been chosen to attend Defender Safe Boat Operations for our new patrol boat. so i will be in seattle, washington for the next week learning this craft.

so if you want to come look at the tx, this weekend will be it for at least a  week.

vdrivenman

i shoud be accessiblle by phone is anyone wants to look at it i can make arrangements with randall and carlos(our rott) to let u see the boat and purchase it.